Peyton Elizabeth Warr
The Love of our Life
Friday, February 18, 2011
Baby Warr's Heartbeat!
Dr.'s apt. used to be a very nerve racking thing for me but with this pregnancy I have had so much hope going into each one. Today was our second Dr.'s apt for baby Warr and we heard the heartbeat! It was so amazing! Very strong, and very fast, our Dr. joked that if you listened to the old wise tales that we would be having a girl :) but he said he doesn't put any stock in that we will have to wait 8 more weeks before we find that out! I lost a few pound because of all the morning sickness I've had but he said hopefully 2-3 more weeks and it SHOULD completely subside. We are praying for that! As of today we are 13 weeks and 5 days, 2 days into the 2nd trimester and for the most part loving every minute of it! I'm ready to look pregnant instead of just having a little bulge around my pants but that will come! Prayers are always appreciated as we continue on this journey! Pictures to come later, when I actually look like I have a belly :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment